Vote for Victoria & Renata on 3rd May – Two Local Voices for Peckham Rye, with Labour Values
Being a councillors for Peckham Rye since 2010 has been an honour and we're seeking your support once again in the forthcoming local elections on 3rd May.
We are proud of our record since 2010. We have:-
- Introduced free swim and gym for all residents;
- Introduced free healthy school meals for all primary school children and now plan to roll them out to school nurseries;
- Raised standards across our schools and created more school places;
- We’re building new council homes and making existing ones warm, dry and safe with quality kitchens and bathrooms so now 97% are decent;
- We’ve kept all our libraries open and opened new ones;
- We have the best recycling rate in inner London; and we have made the borough cleaner, greener and safer.
We have done all of this while the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats in government have slashed the council’s budget and made it harder to deliver services. By being efficient and using every penny as if it were from our own pocket we have kept council tax low whilst protecting front line services.
We will continue to keep it low, only raising it to protect the most vulnerable. In a world changed by Brexit and following the tragic Grenfell fire, it is more important than ever that you have a council which is on your side and prepared to take the difficult decisions to deliver a fairer future.
We have listened to you, worked with you and together, we have achieved so much. Southwark Labour will never stop being ambitious for the future. Our record shows we can be trusted to deliver so we are asking that you use your two votes for Labour on Thursday 3rd May so that we can keep delivering for you in Southwark.
The polls are open from 7am until 10pm on Thursday 3rd May. You are electing two councillors.
Please use your two votes for your Labour council candidates: